This recipe has been adapted for the Bellini from this Tenina recipe.
Leek and potato soup
- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 30g butter
- 3-4 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 450g)
- 500ml chicken stock
- small amount of cream (approx 50-100ml, depending on how much you like cream)
1. Put leeks and butter in jug and cook on Sp1, ST temp for 7 min.
2. Add potatoes and stock. Cook on Sp1, 100C for 16 min.
3. Remove the lid and cool for 5 min. Add cream.
4. Replace lid and blend, following these instructions.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour into bowl and garnish with a drizzle of cream and chopped parsley or chives if you’ve got them.